Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3X3 Photography Assignment

This assignment was to go on an adventure and shoot images based on treasures and things from a different angle to create an awesome photo. The first 3X3 angels are shot here of a friend ranging from a close up angle to a far angle and to an angle that is in the middle. As a class project i set out on an adventure through the streets of California st. to take a couple pictures in black and white to emphasize the picture to make it look much more interesting.



5 comments:

  1. I really like the angle shot of Kendall's shoes. It reveals a lot of self-expression and provides the image with a lot of contrast. All these images are well taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job with the close up photos. They were definitely your best, especially the shoe shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the close up of Kendall's shoes , you did a really good job with your close ups. The shadow pictures also looked really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture of my shoes, and the picture of my eye. Those are definitley my two favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first picture with the shoes, it shows how amazing a photo can be even when its shot really close! nice job!

    ReplyDelete