Monday, May 2, 2011

Blast From The Past: Mid-High School

Ahhh Highschool, The glory days of life... well so i thought. After finishing middle school and entered high school i realized that there was so much more to do, to accomplish. Besides the fact that i was piled up with homework, i also grew the passion to go out into the world, and see things, discover new things, like the first time i saw snow in Yosemite. My favorite class became science instead of english. i became tired of all the reading. Science, biology, evolution, human cell anatomy, and chemistry seemed more interesting than i thought. I also got even better experiences. I also started to change in in the little things too, like i was more of a cat person before now i have a thing for dogs. I also changed being a basketball, now i like soccer. There are alot of changes that happened in my life, and some were good and some were bad, but all those changes really made me, and who i am. 















4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this assignment. You covered a lot of topics, instead of just being focused on media and television, and you cropped them very nice. Nice job Fati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the last 3 pictures really nice. I like the varying contrasts in the soccer picture. It kinda brings out intensity. The husky and Yosemite have really nice, even lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the variety in your topics and how different they are. I also like that you mentioned school and seem to have become slightly interested in it, thats a lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly like the transition that you revealed from middle school to high school, because in this series you portray the home work load. I like how instead of adding films you present the various activities and sports that you engage in.

    ReplyDelete